Share this Job
Diesel Engine Application Engineer Job
Date: May 4, 2013
Location: Moscow, Russian Federation
|Posted Position Title:||Diesel Engine Application Engineer|
|Function Segment:||Product Design and Development|
|U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces:|
- Providing necessary level of technical support to customers / partners on locomotive programs in diesel engine area remotely and on-site
- Mentoring / advising / supervision of locomotive build or modernization process
- Assist in the development of engines’ support systems and interfaces
- Prepare and present information to the other engineering teams to review the documentation using the design review process.
- Ability to investigate “in-a-field” a failed engine system to identify a failed component
- Will utilize extensively the GE standard tools for documentation.
- Execution of test plans in respective controls area at customer/partner site
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- Minimum 3 years of proven engineering experience in development / troubleshooting of diesel engines and engine support systems.
- Previous experience with locomotive industry is a plus
- Perfect knowledge of Diesel Engine hardware as well as engine systems, including but not limited by diesel engines, cooling systems, lube oil, air systems, fuel systems, exhaust systems, controls (EFI, MFI)
- Ability to work with engineering and manufacturing departments effectively
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes.
- Should understand design, test, and analysis processes.
- Computer advanced user. Skilled in Microsoft office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English, fluent in Russian
- Experience in foreign company is privilege
- Ability to travel across the country and abroad
|Additional Eligibility Qualifications:|
Job Segments: Application Engineering, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Developer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineering, Technology
Find similar jobs: