About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: We are looking for a Government Relations coordinator to support the daily operation of GE Hungary Vice President’s team, 40 hours per week. Main responsibilities include working closely with the manager to prepare comprehensive action plans for projects. You will perform various coordinating tasks, like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation.
• Support the work of the Vice President as a Cabinet Leader, throughout cross-business tasks, concerning all GE businesses present in Hungary and its relations to government and high level business partners
• Liaise with partners to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
• Creating role specific documentations, presentations based on research and analysis on related fields, as well as providing administrative support to office management
• Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of a contract
• Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities.
• Communicating all the requirements and commitments for each project or assignment towards senior leadership and team members as well
• Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible
• Relevant university degree
• Ability to work 40h/week
• Strong interest in public policy, politics, and current events
• Ability to articulate business strategies with appropriate manner and formulate concise solutions to complex problems
• Ability to monitor and analyze current political issues/policies
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with team members and outside contacts of all levels
• Analytical approach
• Strong MS Office knowledge
• Advanced English and Hungarian knowledge (written/verbal)
• Successful applicant must be legally eligible to enter an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.