Manufacturing Internship - Renewable Energy (Nov 17-Apr 18)
GE Renewable Energy
Posted 2/12/2018 2:51:01 AM
Business Segment: Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
Location(s): Viet Nam; Hai Phong
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy Haiphong (GEHP) is under GE Renewable Energy. The factory obtained Investment Certificate in 2008, started construction in May 2009 and launched first product in May 2010 specializing on manufacturing major wind turbine components and accessories like generators, converters, products for Oil & Gas…
At GE, our Brilliant Factory initiative is revolutionizing the way we do manufacturing. By leveraging virtual manufacturing, sensor enabled automation, factory optimization, and supply chain optimization, our factories can speed up production by identifying barriers and improving communication, while also improving quality and reducing cost. By implementing Brilliant Factory initiative, we target to transform GEHP to be a contemporary and world-class factory in a way that brings different values to customers and supports our suppliers and our employees.
Working at GEHP, you will have great opportunities to approach:
• Advanced technologies in the world
• Multi-cultural, dynamic, and open environment
• Competitive compensation & benefit policy
• Professional training on expertise, leadership skills, and soft skill
• Career growth globally
Role Summary: As an Internship, you will provide support to the Lean Engineer team and Manufacturing team on assigned areas.
• Support daily jobs
• Support staffs to finish jobs on time
• Follow jobs to make sure all procedures/work instructions applied is correct
• Run KPI report as requested
• Control documents as required by functions
• Other tasks assigned by Managers
• Further details will be discussed during the interview
• In between years of Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical major from an accredited university with good GPA
• Strong oral and written communication skills both in Vietnamese and English
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.