Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
BHGE has an opening for a Master Scheduler for the Drilling Services Division. Role will include quoting new demand for lead time, execution of the order thru all steps of Manufacturing while maintaining Inventory levels set forth by the plant.
- Possesses and applies knowledge of production process and flow throughout the manufacturing shop
- Reviews global forecast to make recommendations for forecast placement
- Monitoring forecast consumption and make adjustments as required
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Sales and Operational Planning reporting monthly, as well as leading monthly communication meeting to stakeholders regarding this data
- Utilize strong customer service mentality to provide status updates and recommendations to meet or exceed customer’s expectations in terms of delivery
- Liaison between manufacturing, operations and distribution center
- Capacity Planning for Manufacturing
- Weekly reporting of schedule and order book to management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of Capacity and Production Planning experience
- Thorough knowledge of the products manufacturing process
- Knowledge of MRP systems
- Strong SAP experience in forecasting and production planning
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite experience (Excel & PowerPoint)
- Team Focused
- Desire to develop / execute planning functions
- Production Scheduling experience
- APICS certification
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Self-Directed with limited supervision
- Project Management experience
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more