About Us: GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GE Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Responsible for supporting sales of complex technical products, solutions and/or services for Interventional cardiology (Hemodynamic, vascular, electrophisiology).
Responsible for providing application and clinical support during and after the sales process within in assigned region (Spain & Portugal), and carries a quota.
- Understand customer needs, is able to sell and demonstrate GE Products & Services
- Creates a personalized relationship with the customers in order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Build personalized presentations based on knowledge gained about the customer, demonstrating how GE solutions can improve the customer's business environment
- Engage with new account and existing account sales opportunities to establish credibility with clinicians and drive clinical strategy
- Demonstrate, promote & sell assigned products and services within territory ; must be able to demonstrate proficiency in using the products applications in a clinical setting
- Produce sales proposals and quotations using available eTools
- Develop, coordinate and deliver product applicative training to customers on software and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
- Use market and product knowledge in developing sales, assisting marketing and customer service strategies
- Working with sales leaders to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- Facilitate team communication and the sharing of best practices
Quality Specific Goals: