About Us: We at Smart Shop deliver solutions with which industrial parts inspection, repair and manufacturing is a paperless and easy to follow process (even if it is about super sophisticated jet engines or steam turbines. We dedicate our knowledge and enthusiasm to provide world wide support for factories and repair shops in a common product approach. We help shops from Brasil to Singapore and across several businesses. We are a forming team, with good track record on delivering customer solutions in complex and heavy duty environments at a global scale.
Role Summary: Responsible for component, feature and or feature set testing. Works independently and contributes to the immediate and other teams across business and poles. Drives quality engineering discussions and strategic decisions. Owns medium sized quality engineering tasks; and delivers while mentoring and helping team members. Works with product and program management to align quality expectations into product deliveries. Ensures quality expectations and guidelines are kept and used properly.
• Makes technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
• Applies principles of Good Engineering Practices like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
• Experienced in leading project testing with continuous-integration process.
• Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions. Demonstrates the ability to understand, debug and contribute to code base.
• Demonstrates the ability to drive team change for the improvement of the product quality and improve manual/automatic test ration.s between
• Provides expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project.
• Provide mentorship to junior level engineers and help them grow to the next level.
• Develops and executes maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Strong professional experience.
• Proven Quality Assurance (testing) hands-on experience with small to medium sized Software solutions in any industrial domain.
• Openness to ideas and ability to constructively challenge proposals.
• Testing experience in cloud based projects (both FE and BE)
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.