About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: This role will support the Capital Assets (CA) Customer Services Management team on the asset tagging and physical inventory (PI) processes, as well as perform tasks in relation to the migration of new ledgers into the CA team
Essential Responsibilities: • Will be primarily responsible for the asset tagging and physical inventory (PI) processes thru the issuance of workflows, sending out of asset tags, and other related activities
• Communicate with CA team specialists as well as business contacts from entities served by the CA team on tagging and PI activities
• Track progress and maintain records related to asset tagging and PI
• Support the Integration team on various tasks related to the transition of new ledgers into the CA team
• Perform other tasks in relation to CA Customer Services Management activities as may be required
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor degree or above in Finance/accounting
• Good spoken and written in English is a must
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills
• Self-motivated, reliable and efficient. With strong teamwork spirit
• Knowledge of other Asian and/or Spanish language is a plus.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.