Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Chemical Service Representative/Relief Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Andrews, TX.
- Support field sales by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, testing of water samples, pulling samples, monitoring programs. Inventory chemical surveillance and chemical pump operating at the right rate.
- Maintain chemical pump function, inventory surveillance and product ordering for chemicals.
- Service reporting in regard to pump function in the field.
- Take samples and test water samples and crude and submit results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Determines the need to order product and place product orders for customers who elect to have the order fulfillment process.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- General technical knowledge of company's products and services and their applications to customer needs and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and good customer service skills.Class “A” CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- At least 2 years of experience, driving commercially (preferably with HAZMAT Cargo)
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more