Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Technical Support Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK.
The TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER will assist with sales from the technical side as well as tracking and trending of data collected from the field. This engineer will assist in research projects for Water Management and will work with labs in other parts of the country to maintain good customer relations. Will also assist with training field personnel as required.
US LAND Well Chemical Services is a combination of capabilities for water reuse, water conformance, conveyance, and well stimulation. It combines stimulation and production chemical expertise to improve long term production. We ensure the compatibility of all liquid and solid production chemicals during stimulation. We’re the only company with fracturing services and production chemicals under one roof. With this expertise, we developed our StimPlus and H2prO services, which include filtration, electrochemical technology, green biocides, registered biocides, frac-treatment water-source prescreening, optimized on the fly treatment schedules, and a post-treatment survey that monitors the reservoir and well assets.
- Assist sales with technical product information and case histories.
- Assist in research projects as required by manager.
- Training on operational features and applications of division’s products.
- Trains to measure product performance and recommends design modifications to existing products.
- Analyze and report product field test results and trends.
- Monitor well programs and make recommendations to optimize.
- Responsible for the safe operations of work and with compliance to company standards.
- Handles special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in related field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 1+ year of related experience, oilfield experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills. MS Excel proficiency required.
- Possess the ability to utilize skills, knowledge, and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- Must be willing to travel for training.
- Must be willing to work in the field when required.
- Ability to work with clients.
- Ability to learn and handle product line.
- Previous experience conducting testing in a lab.
- Stimulation and water management (sub-surface and surface application) experience.
- Strong mathematical, scientific, analytical, and problem solving skills..
- Requires field travel, some overnight travel expected.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- May require work in the dirt and on rig sites; wearing PPE/HSE attire.
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more