Business Segment: Current & Lighting Current Powered by GE
Location(s): Hungary; Budapest
About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for successful execution of defined project support tasks as allocated by Supply Chain Project Managers.
The Project Coordinator will assist the Project Manager as the logistical interface for strategic Current Powered by GE customers and ensure that customer commitments are being met through the Inquiry-to-Order and Order-to-Remittance processes.
• Manage all aspects of a supply only project from start to finish and/or work under direct supervision of Supply Chain Project Management leadership to facilitate execution of a phase of a large-scale project, ensuring completion on-time and within budget
• Maintain project administrative files and records and relevant tracking documents and assist in the storage and structure of all filing to ensure data naming and filing consistency.
• Format and maintain design and audit templates, make necessary changes according to project characteristics.
• Maintain schedules to ensure all work is assigned and allocated correctly, track status, progress and completion.
• Identify, communicate, and mitigate project risks
• Prepare all information required for visits to customer sites
• Collect metrics to give a sense for how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable
• Communicate and maintain billing schedules, collection schedules, and sales forecasts
• Monitor and analyze project financials through work breakdown structure “as sold”, “baseline budget”, “estimate to complete” and change control
• Prepare information and presentations for regular reports and project status meetings; present information to team as needed
• Support the team to prepare information and presentations for regular reporting and project status meetings
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree from 4-year accredited university or college, Associate's Degree from accredited college or university with applicable experience or equivalent
• Prior Project support role or relevant administrative experience
• Must be detail oriented with superior organizational skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
• Ability to effectively interface with internal and external customers at multiple organizational levels, including senior management
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English , including virtual and electronic communications
Desired Characteristics: • Prior experience with project-based work, customer fulfillment, and other commercial functions
• Understanding of basic contractual terms and conditions
• Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals
• Able to administer multiple projects simultaneously
• Prior experience and/or willingness to work virtually with team members that are not co-located
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.