Offers the opportunity as an experienced Buying/Procurement Specialist
to join the team in Mumbai,India.
· Under direct supervision, provides support to Procurement staff.
· Inputs and verifies correctness of data.
· Timely order conversions from purchase requisitions considering predefined criteria.
· Follow up with the suppliers to get timely confirmations on the orders.
· Maintain good communication with cross functions & suppliers to assure timely delivery of materials and services.
· Resolve inbound shipment issue with logistics & warehouse.
· Resolve delivery, quality issues and cost through problem solving and supplier performance improvements.
· Assist in the identification and elimination of non-value added steps in the supply chain.
· Follow up with the accounts payable and vendors to resolve invoice issues.
· Extracting and analyzing reports and then generating/maintaining graphical representation and dashboards for purchasing department.
· Prepares and maintains routine data files and reports in compliance with established policies.
· Actively uses continuous improvement tools to improve quality, delivery and customer satisfaction.
· Assists with special projects as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE Health, Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
· 2 - 4 years of experience in Procurement
· Bachelor Degree in commerce / science
· Good MS-Excel Knowledge and SAP - MM
· Mechanical/Electrical Engineer
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good analytical, math, communication and interpersonal skills.