About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the future invites the world to join us on our journey as we continuously develop innovations focused on reducing healthcare costs, increasing access and improving quality and efficiency around the world. As a global leader, GE can bring together the best in science, technology, business, and people to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges and shape a new age of healthcare.
GE Canada is recognized as one of the Top Employers for Young People in 2017. To learn more about our Campus program please go to: www.campuscareers.ge.ca Twitter: @GECanadaCampus
GE – Your Future Works
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Role Summary: Position Title: SIEBEL DATA ANALYST INTERN
GE Business: GE HEALTHCARE
Location: MISSISSSAUGA, ON
Duration: 12 MONTHS
Anticipated Start Date: FEBRUARY 2018
Number of positions: 1
Application Deadline: JANUARY 26, 2018
Essential Responsibilities: The Position:
As the Siebel Data Analyst Intern you will be joining a fast-paced environment as part of the Siebel Americas Data Analyst team. In this role, you will have an opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals within the field of Healthcare Service, providing support to our new Customer Relationship Management software business environment (new business software deployment). You will gain exposure supporting the Canada Healthcare service business and assist the greater organization in achieving its annual goals and objectives as an active participant.
Nature of work:
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
• Creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures reflecting on-going Siebel process improvements;
• Uncovering and tracking system errors and working alongside the Siebel Team to resolve the issues; providing regular updates to the business;
• Maintaining the customer and install base database within the Siebel tool;
• Supporting the Field Service team with work order scheduling, parts ordering, and other requests within the Siebel tool;
• Entering of new offerings, entitlements, and pricing;
• Supporting and providing backup coverage for other Siebel team members, as required.
Qualifications/Requirements: Do you qualify? We are seeking…
• Individuals with less than 2 years of work experience (outside of co-op/internship/summer work experience);
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc;
• Willingness to learn new tools and functional processes;
• Strong problem solving, prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple competing tasks;
• An organized self-starter who can multitask in a fast-paced environment;
• Self-motivated team player with a track record of meeting deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills to interface with all business users;
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills;
• Ability to work with large data sets and extract required information in an organized format;
• Ability to write well written reports.
• College, University, or Masters Degree in course of completion in Engineering (Computer/Software), Business (Business Analytics, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain), or Information Technology or equivalent related discipline
• Open to both current students who will be returning to their in-class studies upon the completion of the work term and recent graduates who have completed their studies within the past 2 years.
• Candidates are to submit a cover letter and resume. It is a mandatory requirement that you identify your school, cumulative GPA, and anticipated graduation date as part of the application process.
• Please note that this position does not provide a subsidy for relocation expenses.
• Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining GE.
Desired Characteristics: Desired:
• Related experience with the implementation of standardized data analysis, conversion and reporting processes is an asset;
• Knowledge of Oracle or an Oracle relational database system is an asset;
• Knowledge of Cognos is an asset;
• Knowledge in Siebel CRM or other CRMs is an asset
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.