Avitas Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of GE, the world’s Digital Industrial Company. At GE and Avitas Systems we are transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, Avitas Systems delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industrial inspection.
Avitas Systems offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. Avitas Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer
. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Role Summary:
Avitas Systems is looking for a Technical Product Manager responsible for key contributions in the product planning and delivery phases throughout all product lifecycles. The Product Manager will work closely with software development, marketing, communications and technical support to ensure project milestones, launch plans and customer satisfaction goals are met. Essential Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
Qualifications/Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering or Technology is requiredMinimum 5 years proven experience in product management working with user experience teams and business analysis for an enterprise SaaS platform, with a focus on technical product management (or minimum 2 years if graduate of a GE Leadership Program)Minimum 5 years in either product management or hardware / software engineering with related experience
- Contribute significantly to the entire life cycle of product delivery, including: product owner duties developing and clarifying user epics, user stories and features for development, storyboarding new features for platform modules and application expansion
- Assist in driving the product development processes while working closely with SW / HW Project Manager, Engineering/Scrum Master(s) and HW / SW developers to ensure optimal product feature set requirements are well documented, socialized and clarified
- Create and deliver technical or business decision maker presentations for internal / external customers
- Assist in development of material input for technical documentation and marketing communication groups for product User Guides, Brochures, Installation Guides, Release Notes and White papers
- Develop training material for technical support and sales (transfer of information before product launches)