About Us: GE Healthcare
provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About Careers at GELearn More About GE Healthcare
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Order Management Specialist ensures Order entry Quality and Integrity.
- Plan and pro-actively manage the entire process of fulfilling a customer contract from Order Entry to Collection to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Establish and maintain communication with the appropriate individuals throughout the process (OTR Regional Mgr, Install Specialist, OTR Logistics, Installation coordinator, application coordinator, Finance, 6 Sigma...).
- Order Entry and backlog quality. Implement changes as required for each project followed. Optimize Sales transfers.
- Monitor the Customer Plan versus actual to pro-actively reduce Span in the Customer Order Fulfillment grounded on SCOT optimization.
- Ensure orders validation, compliance and approvals before Order Entry.
- Confirms customer requested date and Plan. The Backlog management
- Own and update timely key dates using local operating mechanisms and reports.
- Reviews Weekly Business Sales.
- Set up contract review with Finance/OTR Regional Manager.
- Daily follow up of customer credit documentation and inventory.
- Give shipping and billing instructions in accordance with contracts terms and conditions.
- Follow shipment, installation, application via reports.
- Follow up on collections issues due to OTR.
- Provide root cause on defect analysis.
- Monitor and coordinate daily logistics traffic from warehouses
Quality Specific Goals:
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare HIPPA Guidelines, NEMA Regulations, etc.) and operates within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or US / Int’l Law is broken.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.