About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Essential Responsibilities: This role is accountable for fixed assets operation in China hub serving GE business, specialized in FA Enterprise Standard, GE GAAP specific for FA and regional statutory/tax policies.
• Deliver world-class fixed assets operation work with clear operational mechanism and review rhythm and ensure ES requirements are adhered to
• Specialize in US GAAP and regional statutory and tax policy, refreshing knowledge with corporate accounting and regional SME from time to time
• Partner with integration resource to transition new ledgers into FA team in a timely and accurate manner
• Implement lean six sigma into operation, drive continuous improvement for operation quality and efficiency
• Other initiatives including participating into global FA tool initiatives, driving simplification, KPMG audit, internal quality check etc.
• Other tasks allocated by line manager
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor degree or above in Finance/accounting
• At least 1 year above accounting or internal control related work experience
• Good spoken and written English
• Team work spirit
• Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.