Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Specialist (Wellbore Construction) to work in the Oklahoma City, OK facility.
- Under minimal supervision run multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Construction applications as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Downhole Tools and/or other product groups
Minimum of 5 years of experience running Liners as a Field Specialist.
Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction products in one or more product lines.
Proficient at rotating liner systems to desired setting depth.
High School Diploma.
Ability to be on 24 hour call
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong communication skills & the ability to work well with others
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Basic knowledge of Hydraulic calculations
Willingness to cross train in other product line specialties
Two year Technical Degree or Associates Degree
Knowledge of Multi-lateral liner systems
Proficient in other product line specialty: R&S tools, packers, fishing, etc..
Oklahoma City, OK
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more