Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Operations Coordinator – Calgary, AB
- The Operations Coordinator is responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity.
- They are responsible for Monitoring daily progress of job and projects.
- This role works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- The Coordinator provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff. The overall level is determined by a matrix based on years of experience, number of employees supervised, and scope of responsibility for each dept.
- This role typically does not have budgetary responsibility although handles special projects, as assigned.
- Travel will be around 10%, Calgary and Customer Meetings
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Directional Drilling Required
- Thorough understanding of product line service in an operational area or district. Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 8+ years experience in an oilfield operations environment.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more