At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
The Project Specialist for Spare Parts will act to achieve Spare Parts and Aftermarket Programs On-Time Delivery, Operating Plan targets and spares & support contracts execution. The successful candidate will act as a cross-functional coordinator working with all functions in the shops and with customers in order to coordinate all the activities related to spares management for various programs and, at the same time, be operative and work on day-by-day support tasks.
- Management of in-house and outsource Part Sales, including "drop shipment", serviceable used parts sales, repairs parts sales, with the support of the team in Avio Aero overhaul shops;
- Fulfillment and processing of customer requests in order to reach complete customer satisfaction;
- Fulfillment of “Parts/Repair On-Time Delivery” and Avio Aero part sales Operating Plan;
- Definition and application of countermeasures to sale parts with expired forecast delivery date and to satisfy customers;
- Strong collaboration with Commercial Dept in order to define/monitor/reach part sales/profit targets;
- Contributing to create a strong relationship with all internal Functions and Customers in order to facilitate the exploitation of new business opportunities and, ultimately, to increase sales/profits;
- Strong co-operation with Production Dept in order to produce parts on-time (i.e. progress meetings);
- Day by day cooperation with Logistics and Procurement in order to assure availability of parts;
- Development of new tools/processes in order to monitor sales/profits for assigned parts (i.e. Spare / Used Parts / Repairs Support Analysis);
- Focal point about Obsolescence;
- Coordination/organization of meeting and Customer Visits when they take place in Avio Aero;
- Manage CADPS tools (Re-Provisioning, SSA);
- Use of SAP for managing Spare Parts and Aftermarket Programs and/or inventories.