Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Manager (Upstream Chemicals) – Red Cliff, AB. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Mentor direct reports with respect to Professional conduct, Time management, Customer requirements, Reporting, Baker Hughes, a GE company Core Values
- Communicate with direct reports regularly in regards to set goals, development and succession planning, rewards and recognition, and creating an encouraging environment
- Know all of your Account Managers assigned accounts / key decision makers within their accounts; entertain (get to know) the customers
- Identify business development opportunities; build business development strategies with your District Manager- short term / long term
- Communicate business opportunities with your District Manager
- Identify profit improvement opportunities; build profit improvement strategies with your District Manager – short term / long term
- Communicate profit improvement opportunities with your District Manager
- Review Technical needs with Account Managers prior to developing a TSR and determine if assistance is required
- Review TSR before they are submitted to ensure it is complete and has a detailed description of the technical work that is required
- Take part in the District TSR conference calls
- Prioritize technical projects in within your area (cost, time, completion date)
- Provide training opportunities to the Account Managers. This may include identification of training needs and arranging for training resources (trainers)
- Ensure that the technical work is utilized as a sales tool; engage the customer
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values
- High school diploma
- Upstream chemicals experience
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Ability to mentor others for professional development
- Background in business development
- Ability to build a strong rapport with others
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities
- 5 years of Upstream Chemicals experience
- 3+ years of management experience
- Strong technical understanding of the upstream process
Red Cliff, AB
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more