Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production. We are a leading provider for high-performance technology that creates value from oil and gas reservoirs. Virtually every product and service we provide is designed to lower costs, reduce risk or improve productivity during activities directly related to hydrocarbon extraction, advancing reservoir performance.
Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for talented people who want to grow in our high performance organization. We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to join the BHGE team in the Edmonton area.
- Responsible for (and accountable to) your customers within your geographic area
- Always be accessible to your customers
- Service should be an integral part of your day to day operations
- Maintain field inventories and injection rates
- Complete all monthly reports in a timely manner
- Ensure these reports contain pertinent data to your treatment programs
- Reports maintain a professional look (TBAM)
- Complete Value added documents to justify treatment programs in the field
- Attend business meetings in Edmonton area to engage internal growth for the area.
- Communicate with customers to identify and qualify business opportunities and needs.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise in the field with the Account Manager and provide support as needed with Field/District Manager to adhere to program development processes.
- Coordinate and define field projects to qualify customer requirements for effective project management, designed to meet customer needs. Complete technical service requests and recommendations with consultation of the technical group as an information resource.
- Communication and roll out of new technologies to area. Create new business with existing customers by identifying opportunities for the application of new technologies.
- Interface with area customers to ensure technical and business expectations are being met.
- Create transition plans for new business and implement new program applications.
- Launch new technologies to key customers with presentations and product information.
- Provide periodic reviews of key accounts via health checks and project reviews.
- Management of Projects and communicate to Area, District and Technical Management.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and core values.
- Requires travel to field sites.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Technical focus on chemical applications and develop a detailed understanding of current applications.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
- 2 years of oilfield related experience.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more