Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes is currently seeking a HR Service Centre (HRSC) Advisor within HR Service Centre based in Celle to support employees and managers of Baker Hughes. The position reports to the Africa, Europe & North Sea HRSC Manager.
- Interact with customers (HR, Employees and Managers) to answer questions and provide assistance in the completion of Human Resource transactions
- Ensures correct and timely processing of each action and query
- Accurately and timely record information within several HR Systems/Applications
- Analyze data provided by Data Management and prepare ad hoc report requests (i.e. customized requests)
- Demonstrate the highest degree of accuracy, courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer requests and queries
- Responsible for escalation of issues in a timely manner to the HRSC Manager to ensure an effective resolution whilst remaining engaged in resolving the issue
- Partner with HR Business Partner (HRBP) to ensure a smooth transition from one area of HR to the other on all topics
- Assistance with policy, process and system improvements and implementations
- Standardization of documents and improvements of processes
- Supports in special projects when required
- 2 years or above HR experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Good knowledge in project management and process flow creation
- Good knowledge in the employment legislation, Reference letters and employment contracts
- Advanced computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Office software packages, SAP
- Fluent in English and German both verbal and written; additional languages knowledge both written and verbal is a plus
- Customer focused with very good interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player with the ability to multi-task
- Very system oriented and detail orientated with excellent time management
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more