Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Well Chemical Services Account Manager to be located in Houston, TX area. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
Baker Hughes, a GE company well chemical services maximizes the recovery of a natural resource, hydrocarbons and minimizes the use of a valuable resource, water. Our surface oilfield water management solutions help enhance hydrocarbon recovery and optimize water-to-oil ratio. Your water related economics are improved by deploying our comprehensive suite of products, technologies and services to address water challenges throughout the entire life cycle of your well
- Aggressively targets growth accounts to increase Baker Hughes market share in the region
- Executes sales strategy to obtain balanced customer portfolio
- Demonstrates value of Baker Hughes chemical and service offering
- Assists with the development of short and long range sales goals
- Builds strong customer relationships based on trust and supported with performance
- Key liaison between the customer and the operations team to ensure flawless execution
- Responsible for training customers and sales personnel
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Business or Engineering Degree or 5+ years of experience in Sales within a related field (Fracturing, Water Management or Production Chemicals).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Strong negotiating skills, communication and selling skills
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process
- Ability to build and maintain strong mutually beneficial relationships with internal and external customers
- Self-confidence and motivation, decisiveness, flexibility, sound business judgment, and determination
- Ability to execute the integration of new technology with engineers and bring technology to the market base
- Demonstrable track record of success in previous position/s
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- At Least 5 Years of experience in sales or Business Development relating to the Water Management.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services and general knowledge of products and services of other BHI divisions
- MS Degree in Engineering
- Advance MS Office skills and abilities (primarily Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Houston, TX (Aldine Westfield)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more