About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: This role is responsible for coordinating preventative maintenance planning activities and assisting internal and external customers through the Customer Service Centre via phone, email and other communication platforms. Our GE1 Customer Service Centre is the focal point for providing services to customers within ANZ, Fiji and Papua New Guinea and we are striving to the be the best in the industry.! This role also works with online engineers, field engineers, sales team and other stakeholders.
Essential Responsibilities: Hours of Operation 6am – 7pm Monday to Friday
Scheduling and Dispatching Preventative Maintenance
• Contact customers to schedule preventative maintenance services • Update field engineer calendar with the preventative maintenance appointments • Send confirmation e-mail to the customers • Reschedule, rearrange preventative maintenances • Management of field engineer calendar • Participate with stakeholders in meeting activities and positively contribute to improvement activities • Other PM activities as required
Installation Service Request Management
• Management and creation of installation service requests • Administer systems as required and identify correct information required to assist internal and external customers • Management of field engineer calendar with installation updates
• Take incoming calls and log service requests and other activities accurately in the required operating systems (use of multiple systems) • Triage calls appropriately and accurately • Escalate as required, identifying the correct escalation contacts • Refer to system and accurately identify customer information (such as contract entitlement) and ensure required information is provided to internal and external contacts • Manage systems breakdown SR’s till completion • Other Call Centre activities as required
General • Act with professionalism, integrity and a positive approach at all times • Be adoptive of change and be flexible and positive in an ever changing environment • Prioritize work to ensure critical tasks are completed within the required timeframes • Invoicing/customer preparation for postage • Develop solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of business functions within GEHC • Work as part of a team and adopt a flexible approach to increase and maintain the quality of service • Build effective relationships with Logistics, OLE team, FE Team to apply the one point of contact philosophy and build confidence support will be provided to these stakeholders no matter what the reason for contact • Adhere to procedures set down in the SOP’s, and be empowered to identify and raise to Customer Service Centre Manager inefficiencies in process for review or identify gaps • On-going liaison and support function to the FE for SR specific requirements • Maintaining SOP documents for internal and external audits in accordance with ISO 9001 • Participate positively in team development, through meetings and other planned events • Updating and maintenance of information source references • ODS quotation administration • Other administration activities as required
1. 3+ years proven experience in a fast paced call centre customer service environment with exposure to preventative maintenance activities OR outbound appointment setting. 2. Experience accurately using multiple operating platforms and systems (Siebel, Oracle, Avaya) 3. Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral. 4. Competent with Microsoft suite of applications (solid grasp of excel essential) 5. Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix team environment nationally and internationally. 6. Ability to manage self and tasks in a mature and timely manner 7. Excellent organisational and administrative skills 8. Attention to detail. 9. A calm and analytical approach to problem solving. 10. An adoptive approach to change and the ability to be flexible 11. Willingness to work as part of a team and help out your team mates 12. CRM system knowledge 13. Ability to participate in a rotating roster covering from 5am – 7pm (Daylight saving time and 6am-7pm AEST)
Quality Specific Goals:
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position 2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines 3. Identify and report any and all customer quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. 4. Identify and report any personal quality or compliance concerns immediately to the Quality Organization. 5. Participate in continuous improvement activities by identifying and appropriately escalating process and product quality gaps, providing solutions when possible
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.