At GE Aviation
, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of
ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
We are offering a fixed term contract for a maternity cover as Funding Accounting Specialist. The role covers financial aspects related to cost funded activities and requires regular contacts with relative external Authorities. The Funding Accounting Specialist will provide support to the relative team to produce analysis, reports and cost statement definitions working in partnership with overall Engineering analyst team and with all other involved company departments.
- Some of the key tasks/activities, common to Funding Accounting will include:
- Provide periodic reporting and maintenance of financial records and accounts for assigned areas;
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations and principles provided by Funding Authorities;
- Review assigned transactions for appropriateness and record into company books and records;
- Forward transactions that are non-compliant with recommended accounting change;
- Perform more deepen analysis for work colleagues and direct managers;
- Confirm accuracy of entries performed by Associate Accountant and train new team members;vMaintain other supplementary reports/records that are required;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Issue prompt and accurate reports of account balances.