Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Reservoir Navigation Specialist, to support Reservoir Services at our facility in Mount Pleasant, PA. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company, offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies, and our ability to apply them safely and effectively, create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company, is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Provide technical support for Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations including pre/post well 2D interpretation/modeling and log production/QC (Quality Control) where applicable
- Function as a customer liaison and conduct presentations on Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations where applicable
- Responsible for office supervision of 2D Reservoir Navigation/Geosteering operations
- Liaise with Drilling Services and customer personnel
- Post well closeouts where applicable
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes, a GE company, HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes, a GE company Core Values
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Geosciences or a related earth science discipline with 1+ years of Geosteering experience OR Non-degreed candidate with 4+years of Geosteering experience
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience in Drilling Services (For Example, Directional Drilling/DD, Measurement While Drilling/MWD, Logging While Drilling/LWD, Well Planning, Reservoir Navigation, geosteering etc.)
- Self-Managed and Self Driven
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results
- Must be action oriented, ethical in value, and have a strong client focus
- Be able to Work with an extensive client base
- Demonstrates competency in all aspects of his/her discipline
- Has awareness of competitor wireline/LWD technologies/measurements
- Must be able to work 2 weeks on 1 week off 24/7 Sunday-Saturday
- Projected 5-10% overnight travel
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
- Must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions
Mount Pleasant, PA
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more