About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Technical expert responsible for the design and implementation of solutions on Dassault Enovia PLM platform. Integrates and develops processes on Dassault Platforms that meet business needs across the organization.
Essential Responsibilities: • Deliver the Solution Architecture and High Level Design for Dassault platforms in line with business needs, functionality and performance requirements.
• Lead the development and oversight of future state designs, including technology, solution, information and business architecture
• Produces documented application frameworks, architectures and design.
• Design the data migration processes and leads the developers in implementation.
• Collaborate with Senior Architects and Enterprise Architects to ensure that solution design has been fully considered for functional, integration, capacity, performance, infrastructure and support implications
• Works with development teams to support the transition of the solution into production
• Ensure that the solution architecture complies with enterprise architecture and its associated security, technical and quality standards. Play a significant role in supporting the implementation of new technology.
• Engage and communicate with, and manage expectations of relevant stakeholders
• Review and assess impact of proposed scope changes to the future state architecture
• Works with enterprise architects to finalize architecture, create design documents and go present design in architecture coaching
• Works with COE and Infrastructure team to finalize infrastructure design and ensure infrastructure is secured for programs. Ensure completion of IQ deliverables
• Works closely with the performance team to help with root causing, ensure performance standards are maintained during releases and help develop platform capacity plans
• Develops peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.