Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes Artificial Lift offers the opportunity as Production Supervision Manager to be part of the team in office in Dongguan, China.
· Responsible for managing the activities within a production area to meet production, cost, quality and safety goals.
· Plans, organizes and implements manufacturing procedures in accordance with managed quarterly and annual budgets.
· May make budgetary recommendations and coordinate procurement for capital expenditures.
· Selects, hires and trains personnel.
· Responsible for the planning, coordination and direction of all production operations to ensure maximum throughput and quality.
· Handles special projects, as assigned.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
· 8+ years experience in a production environment.
· 3+ years management experience.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and practices of area of responsibility.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more