GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world's brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles... people like you.
An intern – as a member of a team – develops Cloud based Healthcare software solutions with other teams of a large organization.
As an intern, you will:
* Participate in the implementation of innovative end-to-end applications
* Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
* Act as a member of a scrum team, developing high quality code
* Work in an Agile environment * Implement automatic tests to ensure quality, performance and security of your code
* Follow the guidance of your mentor and report your progress
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or such studies in progress
* Working knowledge of Java
* Ability to work autonomously
* Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.