About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Supporting the platform software development of medical image review workstations as devops engineer.
Essential Responsibilities: Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Design, implementation and maintenance of the autotest framework
• Design, implementation and maintenance of the CI/CD infrastructure
• Maintenance of the server park and VMs
• Ensure compliance with internal network and cybersecurity policies
• Support the local product development teams in their everyday work
• Interact with the global teams to harmonize tools and processes and share best practices
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related computer field
• Significant experience in software development or devops team
• Programming and scripting skills: Java, Bash
• Tools: Git, GitLab, Maven
• Other: Linux, networking
• Software development life cycle and methodology experience
• Good communication, leadership and English skills
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related computer field
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.