Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The IT Auditor is a specialist of audit systems and information systems within Corporate Audit. Must be able to demonstrate technical expertise.
- Plans, organizes and performs information systems audits worldwide within cost and time budgets
- Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work
- Timely prepares audit issues summarizing findings and recommendations and discusses them with the auditor
- Performs internal control testing and documentation in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- Timely prepares draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director issuance to management
- Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers are comprehensive and fully supported
- Participates on special projects and investigations on an as needed basis
- Travels 10% of the time.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent
- CISA or CISSP certification preferred
- Some knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods
- Technical experience with various types of hardware configurations, operating systems and application software including SAP
- Demonstrated technical experience of Windows, Active Directory, Firewalls and SAP, Oracle & Unix is a plus
- Experience writing Audit Programs/Controls is required – must demonstrate high level technical ability with Application Audit, Implementation Audit, GCC/Network Audit, Sox Audit.
- Advanced PC skills, including Word and Excel
- Strong technical, analytical and decision making skills
- Self-motivated. Able to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to interact with all levels of management
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Good judgment - fair and objective
- Commitment to BHGE Core Values
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more