Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Field Coordinator (Upstream Chemicals) in Liberal, KS. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Good mechanical and operational understanding of Upstream oil & gas vertical production systems, both “down hole” and on the surface.
- Technical skills to successfully evaluate, diagnose and resolve Upstream oil & gas production systems issues both chemically and mechanically.
- Ability to establish and build strong existing and new customer relationships.
- Assists with the development and implementation of sales strategies to increase sales and profits through independent and major accounts.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word formats.
- Strong, professional communication and general/technical writing skills.
- Desire to work outdoors in seasonal weather conditions that may be adverse and difficult as well as physical.
- High School Diploma or above.
- 4+ years working in Oil and Gas and/or Upstream Chemicals.
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Discuss the use of products, emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs and on knowledge of product capabilities
- Knowledge of competitive market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Strong negotiating skills
- Demonstrated understanding of sales process and ability to close business.
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial and contract language.
- Good mathematical and technical aptitude.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to coach others.
- Team player.
- Graduate level Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience working in the Upstream Chemicals product line.
- Existing knowledge of customer base.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more