Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes currently has opportunities for Cement Supervisors, to provide Cementing solutions to their North Sea and Europe Cementing Operations teams.
- Plan and execute offshore cementing operations and associated services and activities according to the specifications.
- Attend pre-job planning meetings, prepare and supervise the technical service provided by the team.
- Complete all relevant job documentation.
- Provide onshore supervision and support for cement operations when required.
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of cement unit and associated equipment
- Provide quality control of all products and mixed fluids on site, including technical analysis and specific product and practical recommendations for controlling fluid properties.
- Perform pressure testing as required
- Maintain inventory at customer well sites.
- Provide effective customer service by providing rig-site customers and onshore coordinators information regarding the progress of a rig site and create/implement solutions to rig site problems.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Completed basic training on cementing.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
Excellent command of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
Excellent skills in computer and Microsoft Office software. - Fluent in professional software
Self-starter, excellent work history
Must be reliable, work safely, and committed to quality service
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more