Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Account Manager (Upstream Chemicals) in Virden, MB. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BHGE offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Maintain a positive rapport with current and potential clients
- Travel to client sites to deliver products and maintain inventory
- Ensure that all products and chemicals are performing their needed function
- Ensure that the client is reaching their goals while utilizing our products
- Travel to client sites within a 90 mile radius
- Answer any technical inquiries for the client
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of oil field experience
- Must provide acceptable drivers abstract
- Strong problem solving skills
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and core values
- Ability to work an open schedule and meet client needs
- 2 year technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience in the field with chemical sales
- Strong technical and/or chemical sales experience
- 4 year degree in a technical field
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more