About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: Brilliant Factory Product Manager is responsible to plan and implement Digital platforms to enable Global Supply Chain growth and innovation introducing elements of modernization and standardization. Partner with Global Supply Chain stakeholders, to establish a product vision and a product innovation roadmap for the plants, is part of the role. This, as all other activities, have to be performed seeking for synergy with the horizontal structures within GE Aviation and GE Digital.
Essential Responsibilities: • Work as focal point for Brilliant Factory Digital Technology related matters;
• Partner with Business Leaders and Users to identify needs, evaluate how to improve business processes, delivering the proper Digital solutions;
• Ensure a perfect alignment with the rest of Aviation and the Horizontals within GE DT function;
• Develop key Business process knowledge;
• Provide the expected technical support to the Shop Floor tools and applications guaranteeing platforms evolution and innovation;
• Contribute to SII planning;
• Be responsible for project initiation and completion, guaranteeing time / cost targets and a continuous alignment with business objectives and priorities;
• Manage budgets associated with project deployment;
• Strongly interact within Digital Technology teams in all sites;
• Manage and coordinate technology suppliers guaranteeing that all the deliverables provided are aligned with the targets agreed;
• Apply the proper Project Management methodologies (i.e. Fastwork, Agile and Scrum).
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Strong experience with current information technologies and their implementation into the business function;
• EU work permit;
• Interest for Product Development, particularly for Manufacturing Processes;
• Knowledge of Product Lifecycle Management Platforms, Manufacturing Tools and CNC Machines;
• Competencies in Agile and Scrum Methodologies. Able to use Six Sigma tools and techniques to drive change;
• Fluent in Italian and English (spoken and written).
Desired Characteristics: • Effective team player and contributor;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams;
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other IT teams and leadership;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills;
• Motivated to grow, proactive and able to set own action plans (Independent in work activities and execution);
• Open to innovation;
• Focused on objectives.
• Demonstrated initiative to stay abreast of technology advancements
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.