Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an experienced Fishing & Thru Tubing Tools Specialist (Completions and Wellbore Intervention) to be based in Odessa, TX.
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Completions and Wellbore Intervention Product Group.
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Completions and Intervention and/or other product groups.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Construction applications as required.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3-5 Years’ experience as a Service Rig Operator, driller and/or in fishing and milling operations, or Coiled tubing.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Completions and Intervention products in at least one product line.
- Ability to be on call as scheduled and work nights and weekends when required.
- Mechanically inclined and competent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products – specifically Excel.
- Previous BHGE Fishing and Thru Tubing experience.
- Team lead or other leadership development training.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more