Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company leverages minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
This position will develop and maintain customer relationships by servicing existing customers’ refining account. The refinery Site Manager will:
- Sell products and services to existing or new customers
- Monitors and maintain existing programs
- Communicate reports describing performance of applications
- Interface with customers to deliver technical presentation
- Work safely and within customer and BHGE safety guidelines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Basic knowledge of presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to perform basic field/lab service and communicate performance vs. KPI
- Ability to quickly develop technical knowledge of appropriate company products/applications
- Attend and participate in customer meetings
- Ability to resolve complex problems and communicate when additional resources are needed to create a solution
- Work with pumps, tubing, hoses, and fittings
- Chemical transferring & deliveries
- Collection of samples
- Laboratory testing to ensure conformance to key chemical treatment parameters
- Documentation, submittal and communication of lab results
- Chemical tank inventories
- Chemical injection system monitoring and minor repair
- Performing other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience working in Refining or Process Chemicals
- Industrial or sales experience
- TWIC will be required
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Good communication skills and an aptitude for customer intimacy
- Ability to work within a multi-functional team at one geographical location
- Facial hair (compliant with OSHA Respiratory Protection Standard)
- Strong mechanical aptitude or Fundamental knowledge of problem solving regarding Equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing Regulations
- Clean Driving record
- Must have Strong MS Excel skills (Pi, Lims, various other data organizational software's or programs)
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or engineering
- Experience with Plant Information (PI or PHD)
- Refinery process/water understanding/experience
- Refinery process, finished fuels, and water treatment experience
- 5+ years of experience chemical, refinery or industrial plant experience
- Knowledge of how to perform additive injections
- Experience handling hazardous materials
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.