Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Wireline Field Engineer-Grand Junction, CO
- Under broad direction determines and develops resolution to an assortment of problems encountered at the wellsite of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Supervises the training of less experienced engineers and personnel.
- Performs additional duties within the district
- Works with Customer Representative and drill crew on location to coordinate operations with the rig and or production facility.
- Provides record of all assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- Advises Customer Representative in the logging and completions operations; interpreting logging data, troubleshooting, and other wellsite analysis and decision-making processes.
- Supervises crew and equipment at the wellsite and at the shop to provide specific logging and completions services.
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Maintains records and communications as required by the District Manager. Assists with the training of assigned personnel incompletions operations and maintenance.
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations.
- Performs all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGE HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Applied Science required.
- 3 + years of experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services
- Must have concluded field based achievement program
- Previous experience leading small teams
- Working knowledge off P&L or Budgets
- 6+ years of experience with in-depth knowledge of Wireline Completions products and services
- Experience managing client expectations
- Must be able to be on call 24/7 in all weather conditions and work without neither guaranteed days off nor a structured schedule.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States with no restrictions.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and able to pass drug screenings and background checks as per company standards.
Grand Junction, Co
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more