About Us: GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction... It is not about your career... it is not about your job title... it is about who you are.... It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters... do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company. GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles -people like you!
Role Summary: In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying complex financial analytics through healthcare standard products including but not limited to Spotfire, Qliksense, Tableau and OBIEE. Using your finance acumen, you will partner with finance subject matter experts to design effective and sustainable financial analytics across all finance disciplines.
Essential Responsibilities: Leveraging system architects and development COEs, you will use Rally to communicate requirements, prioritize and track progress.
• Lead and assist the financial requirements gathering process through solution design for Financial Reporting. Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards and practices.
• Liaise between function, functional subject matter experts and technical resources.
• Use CAP methodologies to mitigate project impacts and drive successful transitions
• Identify critical path decisions; make recommendations, and influence leaders and process owners for design-related activities.
• Lead global teams and third party vendors developing best practices and standard solutions.
• Develop To-Be configuration requirements • Participate in all process design and information discovery efforts
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering, Finance with strong technical experience
• Extensive experience in financial analytics
• Strong experience with Spotfire, Tableau, Domo, Qliksense or similar visualization tools
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.