Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a GSC Finance Manager in Houston, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis for Wireline product line
- Will create plans, analyses results, and review with Operations Leader
- Evaluates trends within the product line and offers business decision support
- Interacts with global operations to asses and improve product line performance.
- Review financial business cases for new technology
- Evaluate acquisition opportunities
- Work closely with Wireline Services leadership and operations managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 10 years Finance experience
- 6 years management experience
- Experience with SAP & Hyperion (HFM)
- MS office (Excel)
- Good communication and comfort giving presentations
- Good leadership and teamwork ability
- MBA strongly preferred
- CPA or CA
- Oilfield industry experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more