About Us: GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary: The Sr. Developer – PEGA BPM serves as a technical expert on the MyOrders application by designing solutions that enable our Supply Chain users to manage orders throughout the order fulfillment process, i.e. Sales Opportunity to Customer Acceptance or wing-to-wing. They will be responsible for designing, developing, supporting and optimizing the myOrders application including code interfaces and data flows.
Essential Responsibilities: • Responsible for development and maintenance of Pega application & interfaces; coordinates with project teams and business analysts to translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions.
• Problem solving skills: including the ability to identify the cause of the problem, determine and develop possible options, and recommend the most cost effective options.
• Managing PRPC connectors and Services and collaborate with non PRPC Technical resources and designing and developing solutions.
• Responsible for design for the overall PRPC application architecture and integration with external systems.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Expertise with PRPC, programming skills, systems analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage, and interfacing.
• Experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions.
• Expertise in design, development and implementation of Business Rules.
• Able to speak and write in the English language.
We are in the process of transitioning to an improved job application system and in the interim we are operating with two systems. Have your Job ID ready (from the email you received when you applied) to log in and check your application status.
Click the appropriate button. If you don't know your job ID, you can still check your status: use both buttons.