Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Crane, TX.
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Class “A” CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- At least 2 years of experience, driving commercially (preferably with HAZMAT Cargo)
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more