Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for an Equipment Operator (Water Management) in Odessa, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Participates in rigging up, connecting hoses, delivery of product to location
- Capable of lifting 50lbs repeatedly
- Maintains all required log books and inspection reports
- Completes pre-and post-trip inspections plus fuels cleans and services the units
- Maintains assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements
- Report all operational deficiencies to supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Proficiently performs equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork
- Operate equipment in accordance with company procedures, and customer requirements
- Follows proper rig up procedures
- Practice safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations, following company policies, customer policies and state laws
- Other Duties as assigned by management
- Class A CDL with Hazmat endorsement.
- Ability to work on call 24/7
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends, and overnight travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work in physically demanding role-ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
- Willingness to work long hours
- Ability to pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Ability to pass a background and driving record (MVR) Check
- Ability to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Ability to safely operate, maintain, and perform minor repairs on equipment, replacing hoses, minor mechanic type work on pumps, fittings, etc.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationship with other employees
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Previous fracturing experience or Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience as Fluid Tech, Blender or Chem- ad Operator would be considered and asset
- Schedule is 36 days on and 6 days off
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more