Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for Field Specialist to be based out of Williston, ND. As a leader in the oilfield services industry; Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.
- Under minimal supervision, run’s multiple applications of medium to high-risk in the “Fishing Services” and “Wellbore Intervention” Product Groups
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Uses experience and knowledge of fishing applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention applications as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- 1 – 2 years minimum of experience in drilling or completion techniques and drilling / work over rig operations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Intervention products
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Ability to be on 24 hour call with no fixed rotation
2+ years of fishing tools experience to perform: Big hole fishing, coiled tubing fishing, casing exits and plug and abandonment (P&A) work.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more