Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Chemical Service Representative (Upstream Chemicals) in the Williston to Minot, ND area. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes, a GE company offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders. Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer.
- Support field sales account management by providing technical assistance, delivering chemical, collecting, testing, and processing field samples, and monitoring current program applications.
- Reporting of results of samples to account managers for recommendation to the client.
- Inventory chemical program applications with accuracy.
- Maintain chemical pump functions and rates, inventory control, and preparing orders for field deliveries of chemicals.
- Alters product dosages rates and/or changes product applications in order to meet customer defined objectives.
- Activates/deactivates feed systems on the basis of safety or performance related determinations.
- Reporting of inventories, rates, and chemical needs to account management for recommendation and reporting to the client.
- Troubleshoots and corrects systems that are out of the customer provided specifications, to determine the need to bring in additional support if the problems are determined to be too extensive or unique.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience and at least 3+ years’ of oilfield related experience.
- Must have a valid CDL and HAZMAT endorsement
- General technical knowledge of company's products and services and their applications to customer needs and requirements.
- Strong problem solving skills and good customer service skills.
- Existing knowledge of customer base.
Williston, ND, Minot ND areas. (Western ND)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more