Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opening for a Mechanical Assembler at our Lowry Rd facility in Claremore, OK. The Mechanical Assembler will assemble components and perform functional testing on Horizontal Surface Pumping Systems.
- Position involves assembly and testing of Horizontal Surface Pump Systems equipment at the Claremore Lowry Plant.
- Job may also involve work on new product lines.
- Applicant will work under the direction of the Supervisor, Group leader or experienced associates in the area.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- First shift: Monday – Thursday 10hr shifts (4:00am – 2:30pm)
- Overtime may be required
- A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of experience in a hands on mechanical role such as mechanical assembly or mechanic
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Understanding of lean principles and 6S
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Solid understanding of blueprints and bill of materials
- Familiar with the use of common hand tools.
- Use of precise measuring equipment
- Able to follow manufacturing methods
- Safety and quality oriented.
- Manufacturing environment experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
- Stable work history
- Understanding of complex assemblies
- SAP experience
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more