Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
The Electronic Assembler will be providing support in the assembly of variable speed drives for Artificial Lift.
- Performs component assembly of circuit boards, wiring harnesses, connectors, chassis wiring assemblies and mechanical assemblies.
- Mounts and solders components, wiring harnesses, connectors and mechanical assemblies.
- Work Schedule: Day SHIFT: 5am – 3pm (Monday – Thursday), Overtime will be required. May have to move to 2nd shift dependent on demand.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of electronic assembly or mechanical assembly experience
- Ability to work safely within a team and follow and apply all HS & E requirements.
- Demonstrated success with past assembly experience with excellent tenure
- Ability to perform high and low level temperature soldering.
- Ability to identify and read values of common electronic components.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and electronic schematics.
- Ability to follow and work to precise Manufacturing methods.
- Ability to operate necessary tooling to accomplish drive assembly. For example, crimpers (manual and electric), Komax Cable machine, XF-500 Micro percussion marking machine, Automatic wire cutting/stripping machine, Voltmeter, Multi-meter, and cut off saw. As well as, a familiarity with all common hand tools.
- Knowledgeable with transformers, capacitors, switches, and circuits and common electronic components and fasteners.
- Successful candidate will be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Strong Electronic Assembly experience is preferred.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more